- As the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, please know that we remain committed to providing you with the exceptional experience and service you expect from Icarus Rentals.
- The Company follows thorough cleaning procedures for each vehicle after every rental.
- Limitation in the number of passengers allowed in a vehicle.
According to relevant Ministerial Decisions in Greece, due to COVID-19 measures, a limitation in passengers of all Vehicles applies throughout the Country.
For all Private Passenger Vehicles, there is a limit of 3 passengers in total (driver plus two passengers). There is an exception for families with children. All passengers must wear a mask.
Exception: If all passengers are first degree relatives, they are not obliged to wear masks.
- Regarding the cleanliness & hygiene of our cars.
The Company follows thorough cleaning procedures for each vehicle after every rental. Specific guidelines have been issued by the company’s management to all employees involved in the process of vehicle delivery and collection for prevention and protection against coronavirus based on the relevant authorities’ directions.
- How are cars cleaned if a renter is a confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19?
We have implemented new cleaning protocols that include removing the vehicle from circulation and disinfecting through a third party in the case where a customer is suspected or known to have COVID-19.